Camp Broadway, Ages 10 – 17
July 31 – August 4, 2017: San Antonio, TX
Camp Broadway’s Original Summer Program enables theater-loving kids, ages 10-17, to develop their confidence, character and presentation skills through ensemble performance. Our staff will immerse your child in an authentic Broadway rehearsal process that allows all campers to be successful regardless of experience level. Inspired by Broadway’s cherished works and steeped in its grand traditions, Camp Broadway is designed to build confidence, inspire creative expression, and instill well-being in both aspiring artists and future audiences.
Ask us about sibling, returning camper & military discounts.
The package includes:
- 5 days (40 hours) of instruction in singing, acting, and dancing by trained Broadway professionals
- Master classes with Broadway artists
- Q&A Sessions with area industry professionals
- Backstage seminar with a production crew
- Official Camp Broadway t-shirts
- Official Cast of Characters headshot
- Healthy lunches, snacks and water
- Complimentary admission to the Family Finale
The program culminates in a special Family Finale musical presentation. Open to all skill levels; no previous experience is necessary to enroll.
If you have any questions about your registration or participation in our program, please contact our Parent Liaison at 212.575.2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.