New York City
B.B. King Blues Club & Grill presents Red, White and Blues on Broadway, a one-stop student enrichment program created exclusively for B.B. King Blues Club & Grill, located in the heart of Times Square on the famed 42nd Street, by Camp Broadway®. This 3-hour event features a 90-minute movement-filled interactive lesson that connects music genres ranging from America’s own blues and jazz to Broadway, followed by a healthy 2-course lunch. Developed specifically for school groups ranging in size from 40-150, the content can be adapted for all grade levels to make this educational experience the perfect compliment to every trip to New York.
Also featured in the Red, White and Blues on Broadway series, teachers can select from Camp Broadway’s most popular workshop offerings including Singing Broadway, Dancing Broadway, Improve Your Improv or Your Broadway Highlight featuring an artist from a currently running show. The package does not include theatre tickets so contact your favorite sales agent.
The package features:
- Workshop host to welcome your guests and manage the event
- Professional workshop instructor with Broadway credentials trained by Camp Broadway
- Q&A with the instructor following the workshop
- Additional featured staff for every 25 students (all personnel are background checked and trained in First Aid and CPR)
- Printed materials and/or supplies as needed
- Affordable lunch menu (dietary needs will be accommodated with advance notice)
- A group photo (which will be emailed to the group leader following the event)
$85 per person
Minimum booking: 40 participants
Book Your Group Now:
For more information, or to book now, contact 212.575.2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.