Camp Broadway Mainstage, Ages 10 – 17
New York City: July 10 – 14, 2017
Pre-Season Savings: $1,250 paid in full (available until 12/31/16)
After 12/31, you may place a 50% deposit on tuition.
Camp Broadway LLC is the recipient of the 2016 Special Drama Desk Award “for introducing young people to the magic of theater and for playing a crucial role in creating
tomorrow’s audiences for over 20 years.”
Proclaimed “The Camp of Dreams,” Camp Broadway® Mainstage is designed for theater-loving kids, ages 10-17, to develop their confidence, character and presentation skills through ensemble performance. Open to all children, regardless of previous performing experience, this 5-day program encourages aspiring artists and future audiences through a wide array of classes, workshops and experiences. Our staff of experienced Broadway professionals work closely with small groups to immerse our young cast in an active rehearsal process that features an authorized script and score from a popular Broadway show that enables all campers to successfully stretch their skills regardless of his/her experience level.
Inspired by Broadway’s cherished works and steeped in its grand traditions, the program culminates in the Family Finale, a musical showcase presented at a professional theatre.
CLICK HERE to read our promise, our values, and our goals for our cast of characters.
The package includes:
- 5 days (40 hours, 8:30AM-5:30PM) daily
- Instruction in singing, acting, and dancing by Broadway professionals trained in the Camp Broadway methodology
- Master classes with an actor currently performing on Broadway
- Pre-show luncheon at B.B. Kings
- Matinee ticket to a Broadway show
- Post-show Q&A session with the cast
- Official Camp Broadway t-shirts
- Official Cast of Characters headshot
- Healthy lunches, snacks and water
- Complimentary admission to the Family Finale
The program culminates in a special Family Finale musical presentation. Open to all skill levels; no previous experience is necessary to enroll.