Camp Broadway, Ages 10 – 17
New York City: July 13 – 17, 2015
(Pre-Season Savings: Register before 12/31 and save $100!)
Camp Broadway’s Original Summer Program enables theater-loving kids, ages 10-17, to develop their confidence, character and presentation skills through ensemble performance. Our staff will immerse your child in an authentic Broadway rehearsal process that allows all campers to be successful regardless of experience level. Inspired by Broadway’s cherished works and steeped in its grand traditions, Camp Broadway is designed to build confidence, inspire creative expression, and instill well-being in both aspiring artists and future audiences.
The package includes:
- 5 days (40 hours) of instruction in singing, acting, and dancing by trained Broadway professionals (8:30AM-5:00PM) daily
- Master classes with Broadway artists
- Q&A Sessions with industry professionals
- Backstage seminar with a production crew
- Matinee ticket to a Broadway show
- Pre-show luncheon at a popular Times Square restaurant
- Post-show Q&A with the cast
- Official Camp Broadway t-shirts
- Official Cast of Characters headshot
- Healthy lunches, snacks and water
- Complimentary admission to the Family Finale (Begins at 5:00PM and runs approximately 90 minutes)
The program culminates in a special Family Finale musical presentation. Open to all skill levels; no previous experience is necessary to enroll.
Camp Broadway Nationwide!
While Camp Broadway’s flagship summer experience happen in NYC, we also take our signature camp on tour every summer to your local performing arts venue. In 2015, our national tour will stop in Atlanta, GA; Buffalo, NY; Gainesville, FL; Greenville, SC; Jacksonville, FL; Las Vegas, NV; Miami, FL; Pittsburgh, PA; Providence, RI; San Antonio, TX; Tempe, AZ. To enroll, you’ll have to contact a representative at the presenting performing arts center closest to you!