Currently blessed to be a part of one of the most amazing high school theatre departments in the nation, I have loved theatre the moment I started learning about it. I currently live in Dallas, TX, and theatre is basically my whole life. I've been in the cast of shows like The Drowsy Chaperone, Steampunk Robin Hood, and Seussical; and I've been assistant to the director for Don't Drink The Water. I've studied everything from stage combat to African dance due to being in International Thespian Society Troupe 6605, and I hope to obtain my B.F.A in Theatre: Acting in the future!
Posts by Maison Kelly:
- Crash Course: How To Get The Part Without Falling Apart
- How To Deal With Cast List Disappointment
- Crash Course: Viola Spolin’s Improvisation Techniques
- Vocal Care Using Vocal Rest and More
- Crash Course: An Actor Prepares by Stanislavski
- Acting in Film Vs. Acting on Stage
- Crash Course: Sanford Meisner on Acting
- Live-Tweeting on Broadway: What?!
- Crash Course: Audition by Michael Shurtleff
- Why Kinky Boots Deserved The Grammy, and Everything Else Ever