I've been on many different sides of the stage, but I definitely specialize in acting theory. I have done in-depth studies on Stanislavski, Meisner, Hagen, and more, and I'd love to share some of my knowledge with Camp Broadway Blog readers! I have most recently starred in Our Town as Mrs. Gibbs, but I have also worked as an Assistant Director for Don't Drink The Water. I've had wonderful experiences on both sides of the stage! I believe that true acting at its base form is simply psychology, and I hope to learn and develop this more in the future!
Posts by Maison Kelly:
- Into The Woods Movie Experience
- Annie Movie Viewing Experience
- Best Christmas Showtunes!
- 5 Shows of Broadway’s New Season
- Audition Monologues: How to Chose the Best
- Top 5 Roles Neil Patrick Harris Should Play
- A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words – Headshots 101
- Elaine Stritch: The Loss of a Broadway Legend
- Crash Course: How To Get The Part Without Falling Apart
- How To Deal With Cast List Disappointment