The 12 Days of Theater-Themed Gifts!
It’s that time of year again where we deck the halls, light the menorahs, and jam out to holiday tunes. If you’re like me, and have been too caught up watching Hairspray live and listening to Broadway soundtracks, you might still be rounding up some last-minute theater-themed gifts for all of your theater friends.
Looking for some ideas? I’ve got you covered.
- Does your friend want to see their name in lights? Check out this marquee-style initial to make their dreams come true.
- Or… maybe they deserves a spotlight of their own. Here’s a desk light that looks just like its larger stage counterpart.
- Feeling crafty? Grab a glass vase from your nearest dollar store, and customize it for your bestie. It’ll create a nice new home for all those post-show bouquets.
- A picture is worth a thousand words- especially when it defines “actor”! Check out this classy print to hang proudly on a bedroom wall.
- Looking for a laugh? Here’s a funny sign that will remind all visitors that they’re never safe from spontaneous show tunes.
- Rehearsal gear is always a must. After intense choreography sessions and vocal lessons galore, a full water bottle can be a saving grace for any actor- especially when it’s personalized with their name!
- Let the world know that your pal is going to do great things in the theater realm
with this Broadway mug. Bonus points if you pair it with some “Throat Coat” tea!
- What’s a busy performer without a stellar rehearsal bag? Here’s a backpack that will let everyone know that they have a call time to meet.
- Once tech week hits, a make-up bag is an obvious “must”! Check out this NYC-themed cosmetic carrier so your friend can have the most stylish dressing room space.
- If jewelry is more up their alley, here’s a sweet theater bangle that will shine like the top of the empire state building.
- Who needs an autographed playbill, when you could wear miniature ones from your ears? Check out these hilarious earrings that will spike conversation wherever they go!
- And, of course, what better way to keep your friend warm than with this winter season than their very own Camp Broadway sweatshirt? Be sure to view the new CB merchandise available in our store!
Happy holidays from Camp Broadway!
P.S. We heard Santa’s still taking orders- and there are still spots in CB’s 2017 Summer Sessions! Register by Dec. 31, and you’ll save $100!